Just to explain to anyone who reads this, I was tagged by a friend to write 25 random things about me. This is Dan logged into Tammy’s account because she wouldn’t put it on the blog herself and I’m tricky like that.
1. My 2nd toe is longer then my big toe.
2. Never leaves home without my lip gloss.
3. Owns at least 30 pairs of shoes. (and counting)
4. Seriously has the best husband ever, he puts up with all my quirks, works hard everyday and still comes home to help me with our crazy boys. He hardly complains and has learned to agree that it’s normally his fault! Really lucked out in the husband department.
5. Fell sorry for my husband when I’m pregnant because even if Brad Pitt himself tried to grab my rear, I’d still rip his head off.
6. Can “smell” light at night, so Dan can’t be on his iPhone, even under the covers.
7. Hate it when people try to micromanage me.
8. I drink an embarrassing amount of milk everyday.
9. Fall in love with my little babies like a bad high school crush. I adore them, think they’re perfect in every way, and annoy all my friends with how much I talk about them.
10. I’ve treated a goat’s cantelope sized scrotum.
11. I was secretly proud when told I was the best at the aforementioned task.
12. Apparently a bad parent for letting my two first graders walk home 3 blocks.
13. Always walk slower when I’m cold.
14. I get nervous whenever I’m driving on mountain roads considering my dad’s diving off twice.
15. I love spending less then I save at grocery stores.
16. Hate public speaking.
17. Have a love/hate relationship with computers.
18. Snuck my wedding cake onto the plane for my 1 year anniversary trip to Hawaii. The whole cabin smelled like cake.
19. Wishes I was better at decorating.
20. Can’t decide if I want to move to CA or live in UT, but refuse to live in the middle.
21. Secretly wishes my van would die so that we would have to buy a new one.
22. Over active guilt complex.
23. Still try to make my husband eat broccoli, even after 8 years.
24. Firm believer of set bed times for kids.
25. Had my husband write half this list.